Do I need a referral for chiropractic?
- No, a referral is not necessary.
Where do I park?
- Parking at all clinic locations onsite with plenty of street parking also available.
How long does a consultation go for?
- An initial consultation takes 45 minutes however we request you arrive 15 minutes prior to complete information forms. A standard consultation takes 15-20 minutes however there is the capacity for a long consultation of 30 minutes (includes acupuncture).
Will I require Xrays?
- The chiropractor will complete an examination and if any history/clinical signs indicate a need for further investigations then a referral to a radiology service is provided. Bulk billed for spinal xrays. For Bupa and Medibank Private members as a preferred provider you will receive a rebate of between 60-70%
How much will I get back from my health fund?
- All health funds are different so we encourage you to check the rebate amount with your particular fund. However for Medibank Private and Bupa members your refund will be between 60-90% depending on cover.
Is there an out of pocket fee if my treatment is covered by DVA?
- No, there will be no out of pocket fee if you have a D904 referral from your doctor.
Is there an out of pocket fee if my treatment is covered by Workcover Queensland?
- No, there will be no out of pocket fee if you have a referral from your doctor.